Brock Lesnar Wiki: Today we are going to share Bio & Wiki of Brock Lesnar. So If You are Search Brock Lesnar Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife & Girlfriends, Children Etc. Then We are Going Provides Brock Lesnar ’s Bio Stats.
Brock Lesnar Biography
Brock Lensar is a superstar of American wrestling who has turned to be the longest reigning champion in the WWE. The man used to be an American football player, as well as a mixed martial artist. The turning point in his career which showed the sportsman the way to the inevitable success was the winning of the 2003 edition of Royal Rumble and the King of the Ring.
Brock Lesnar Bio/ Wiki
Real Name – Brock Edward Lesnar
Nickname – The Conqueror, The Beast Incarnate
Profession – Professional Wrestler, Mixed Martial Artist
Brock Lesnar Physical Stats
Height – in centimeters- 158 cm
– in meters- 1.85 m
– in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
Weight – in Kilograms- 130 kg
– in Pounds- 286 lbs
Eye Colour – Blue
Hair Colour – Blonde
Brock Lesnar Body Measurements
Chest – 53 inches
Waist – 38 inches
Thighs – 28.5 inches
Biceps – 21 inches
Brock Lesnar Personal Life
Date of Birth – 12 July 1977
Age (as in 2018) – 40 Years
Horoscope – Cancer
Nationality – American
Food Habit – Non-Vegetarian
Birthplace – Webster, South Dakota, United States
Hometown – Webster, South Dakota, United States
Religion – Christianity
Hobbies – Playing Football & Hunting
School – Webster High School
Brock Lesnar Wife & Girlfriends
Marital Status – Married
Wife Name – Rena Mero (Sable)
Affairs/Girlfriends – Former Fiancee Nicole McClain
Brock Lesnar Family
Wife – Rena Mero (Sable)
Children – Daughter – Son- Turk Lesnar, Duke Lesnar, Luke Lesnar
Daughter- Mariah (Step daughter), Mya
Mother – Stephanie Lesnar
Father – Richard Lesnar
Brother – Troy Lesnar, Chad Lesnar
Sister – Brandi Lesnar
Brock Lesnar Favourite Things
Favorite Food(s): Steak
Favourite Drink: Cold Rye Whiskey
FavouriteSinger: David Allan Coe
Brock Lesnar Net Worth – $220 Million+
Brock Lesnar Houses & Cars
Roman Reigns House Address: N/A
Cars Collectio: N/A
Facts About Brock Lesnar
1. Before his professional career, Lesnar won the NCAA Division 1 collegiate wrestling championship as a senior at the University of Minnesota in 2000.
2. Brock’s popular WWE nickname is “The Beast Incarnate,” which is appropriate for the 6-foot-3, 285 pound monstrosity of a wrestler. Other nicknames include “The Conqueror,” “The One in 22-1,” “The Next Big Thing,” “The Anomaly” and “The Night Mayor of Suplex City.”
3. Lesnar is the only person to hold championships in the NCAA, UFC and WWE.
4. Lesnar was the youngest WWE champion in history at the age of 25. He beat The Rock in a match at 2002’s SummerSlam to claim this title. (Randy Orton would later break this record.)
5. Lesnar played for the Minnesota Vikings practice squad in 2004 after taking a break from wrestling to pursue a football career. Unfortunately, this career change came to a quick end once he was cut from the team after the pre-season.
6. Lesnar’s UFC debut (his second professional fight) came in early 2008 at UFC 81, where he lost to former heavyweight champion Frank Mir. He went on to defeat Randy Couture to win the UFC Heavyweight title at UFC 91 later that year. Lesnar beat Mir, who held the Interim Heavyweight Championship, in their 2009 rematch at UFC 100, unifying the titles. He went on to tie UFC’s record for most successful title defenses before losing to Cain Velasquez at UFC 121.
7. He is married to former WWE women’s champion, Reena Greek aka “Sable,” and they have two sons together, Turk and Duke. Lesnar also has two kids from a previous relationship. The Beast Incarnate and Sable broke off their first engagement, but have now been happily married for over 10 years.
8. Brock is red-green colorblind, an impairment that affects approximately 8% of all males. By far the most common form of colorblindness, it not only prevents people from distinguishing between red and green but also changes how they see the entire color spectrum.
9. As a teenager, Brock aspired to join the military and work with high-tech, hazardous materials. At 17, he actually did enlist with the Army National Guard, but he was assigned an office job instead of his dream job due to his colorblindness. He left shortly thereafter.
10. Lesnar almost died after contracting diverticulitis, a disease that occurs when tiny pouches form on a person’s colon. Doctors at first could not find the source of his intense pain, and if left untreated longer than it had already been, the disease could have been fatal.