Gareth Bale Wiki: Today we are going to share Full Bio of Gareth Bale. So If You are Search Gareth Bale, Height, Weight, Body, Wife & Girlfriends, Children Then We are Going To Tell You About Gareth Bale’s Full Biography Stats
Gareth Bale Biography
Gareth Bale is one of the remarkable names in the world of soccer. This living legend was born on 16 July 1989 in Cardiff, United Kingdom. He serves as a winger in the field and is currently playing for Wales national team and Spanish club Real Madrid along with players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos.
Gareth Bale Bio / Wiki
Real Name – Gareth Bale
Nickname – Bale
Profession – Footballer
Gareth Bale Physical Stats
Height – in centimeters- 182 cm
in meters- 1.82 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
Weight – in Kilograms- 76 kg
in Pounds- 167 lbs
Eye Colour – Golden Brown/Long hairs
Hair Colour – Blue
Shoe Size – N/A
Gareth Bale Body Measurements
Chest – 45 inches
Waist – 32 inches
Thighs – 26.5 inches
Biceps – 15 inches
Debut: In May 2006 For Walen National Team
Jersey Number; 11
Club Team(s); Real Madrid FC
Wale national football team
Coach/Mentor; Harry Redknapp
Awards, Honours, Achievements: N/A
Career Turning Point: 2010-11 UEFA Champions League
Gareth Bale Personal Life
Date of Birth – 16 July 1989
Age (as in 2018) – 28 Years
Horoscope – Cancer
Nationality – Welsh, British
Food Habit – Non-Vegetarian
Birthplace – Cardiff, Wales
Hometown – Cardiff, Wales
Religion – Christian
Gareth Bale Wife & Girlfriends
Marital Status – married
Wife Name – Emma Rhys-Jones
Marriage Date – N/A
Girlfriends – N/A
Gareth Bale Family
Wife – Emma Rhys-Jones
Children – Alba Violet Bale
Nava Valentina Bale
Mother – Debbie Bale
Father – Frank Bale
Brother – N/A
Sister – Vicky Bale
Gareth Bale Favourite Things
Favourite Footballer – Ronaldinho, Cristiano Ronaldo
Favourite Food – Risotto with Arborio Rice
Beef skewers with fried cornmeal
English foods and Italian food recipes
Gareth Bale Houses & Cars
Cristiano Ronaldo House Address – La Finca Mansion
Cars Collection: Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz AMG C63, BMW, Audi
Gareth Bale’s Net Worth
Gareth Bale Social Accounts
Facts About Gareth Bale
- Gareth Frank Bale was born on July 16, 1989, in Cardiff, Wales.
- His father Frank is a school teacher and his mother Debbi is an operation manager.
- He attended Églways Newydd, Primary School at Whitchurch, Cardiff. At school, he was keen at athletic, rugby and hockey besides football.
- Bale’s superior athletic and footballing skill prompted his Physical Education teacher to devise a rule of one touch football, using only his right leg.
- In his final year at school, he was awarded for his service to sport, the PE department’s prize.
- Bale was first spotted by “Southampton FC,” when playing six a side match for his club, “Cardiff Civil Service Football Club.” He was nine years old.
- Bale’s hero is “Manchester United” international, Ryan Giggs a fellow Welshman.
- He lives in Madrid with his partner Emma Rhys-Jones and his daughter Alba Violet.
- He made his debut for Southampton’s match against “Millwall” on April 17, 2006. He is the second youngest player to debut for Southampton, after Theo Walcott.
- Bale scored his first goal in the league, from a free kick against “Derby County.” The match ended in a 2-2 draw.
- He came to be recognized as free kick specialist. His early goals in his career were mainly of free kicks.
- He was awarded the “Carwyn James Award” for the “BBC Wales Young Sports Personality of the Year” in Dec 2006.
- Though he was eligible to play for England, he felt it is an honor to represent Wales. His grandmother is from England.
- In his full season as professional footballer, he was praised for his creativity and his defending also improved as a left back. He was awarded the “Football League Young Player of the Year” on March 04, 2007.
- For the 2007-08 season Bale was transferred to “Tottenham Hotspur” for £7 million. Although he was reluctant to move but for the prospect of playing for the first team in the championship, changed his mind.
- As 18 year old, he made great impression for Spurs with three goals in his first four matches. But he was sidelined for rest of his season, due to ligament damage in his right ankle.
- Bale was out of competitive football for two months, due to knee operation in June 2009.
- Bale experienced his first premier league wins in a 5-0 thrashing of “Burnley F.C” on Sep 26, 2009. This is after 24 matches playing for Spurs without being in the winning side.
- His form improved from January 2010, when he made the starting eleven and had role in two goals out of 4-0 win against “Peterborough” in a “F.A Cup.”
- His performance earned him “Barclays Player of the Month” for April 2010. He helped “Tottenham Hotspur” qualify for the champion’s league. He signed a new four year contract with the club on May 07. 2010.
- His second goal, a volley in a 2-1 win against “Stoke City,” earned him the “Goal of the Month” in Aug 2010 from BBC.
- He cemented his place as left wing in the starting eleven, even after Assou-Ekotto’s return from injury. He was named as “Welsh Player of the Year” by FAW.
- He scored his first senior hat-trick in match against “Inter Milan” in the Champions League on Oct 20, 2010. Tottenham lost the match 4-3, after being 4-0 down with ten men for most part of the match.
- In December 2010 he was awarded the “2010 BBC Cymru Wales Sports Personality of the Year.” He beat champion bowler Robert Weale and 400m hurdler Dai Greene to the award.
- With 11 goals in 36 club games, Bale was adjusted “Player of the Year” on April 17, 2011 for 2010-11 season by Professional Footballers Association.