Jennifer Lopez Wiki: Today we are going to share Full Bio of Jennifer Lopez. So If You are Search Jennifer Lopez’s Age, Height, Weight, Body, Boyfriends, Children Then We are Going To Tell You About Jennifer Lopez’s Full Biography Stats.
Jennifer Lopez Biography
Hip-hop and R&B performer known as J-Lo who has sold over 20 million records worldwide. She released her debut album, On the 6, in 1999 and followed it up with the certified quadruple platinum album J.Lo in 2001. Her best known songs include “Waiting for Tonight,” “If You Had My Love,” “Love Don’t Cost a Thing” and “Jenny from the Block.”
Jennifer Lopez Bio / Wiki
Real Name: – Jennifer Lynn Lopez
Nickname: – J.Lo, Lola, La Guitarra (due to guitar shaped body), Supernova.
Profession: – Actress, Dancer, Entrepreneur, Fashion Designer, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Recording Artist and a Spokeswoman.
Famous For – Waiting for tonight
Jennifer Lopez Physical Stats
Height: – in centimeters- 165 cm
– in meters- 1.65 m
– in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
Weight: in Kilograms- 59 kg
in Pounds- 130 Lbs
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Bra Size: 32 B
Figure Measurements (approx.)
Jennifer Lopez Personal Life
Date of Birth: – July 24, 1969
Age (as in 2018): – 46 Years
Birthplace: – Castle Hill, The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA.
Hometown: – New York City
Nationality: – America
Horoscope: – Leo
Religion: – Atheist
Food Habit: – Non-Vegetarian
Jennifer Lopez Boyfriends & Affairs
Marital Status: Unmarried
Jennifer Lopez Boyfriends:
Jennifer Lopez Family
Jessica Alba Husband: No
Jessica Alba Children: Emme Maribel Muñiz, Maximilian David Muñiz
Jessica Alba Mother: Guadalupe Rodriguez (Kindergarten Teacher)
Jessica Alba Father: David Lopez (Computer technician at Guardian Insurance Company)
Jessica Alba Brother: N/A
Jessica Alba Sister: Leslie Lopez (Older Sister) (Elementary School Music Teacher), Lynda Lopez (Younger Sister) (News Anchor
Jennifer Lopez Career
Jennifer Lopez First Song Name: N/A
Jennifer Lopez song list:
(What Is) Love? (2011)
Acting Like That (2014)
Ain’t It Funny (2001)
Ain’t Your Mama (2016)
All I Have (2002)
Dance Again (2012)
El Anillo (2018)
Everybody’s Girl (2011)
Feel the Light (2015)
First Love (2014)
Fresh Out the Oven (2009)
Goin’ In (2012)
Hold It Don’t Drop It (2007)
I Luh Ya Papi (2014)
I’m Into You (2011)
I’m Real (2001)
If You Had My Love (1999)
Invading My Mind (2011)
Jenny From The Block (2002)
Let It Be Me (2014)
Live It Up (2013)
Love Don’t Cost A Thing (2001)
On The Floor (2011)
One Love (2011)
Same Girl (2014)
So Good (2014)
Waiting For Tonight (1999)
Jennifer Lopez Favourite Things
Favorite Color: Aqua Blue
Favorite Book: N\A
Favorite Movie: When Harry met Sally
Favourite Food: Fried Chicken Cutlets
Favourite Pefume: Pheromone and Barney’s Route Du The
Favorite Drink: N/A
Jennifer Lopez’s Net Worth
$ 380 MIllion
Miley Cyrus House Address: Bel Air Mansion ($28 million), Hampton Mansion ($10 million)
Cars Collection: Rolls Royce Ghost, Bentley convirtible, Aston Martin DB7
Facts About Jennifer Lopez
- JLo was the first woman to have her album and her movie to be listed at number one and she also was the first Latin woman who was paid $9 million.
- Her marriage with Cris Judd was just a publicity stunt.
- In 1997, her first name was Selena Quintanilla-Pérez.
- She has voice acted in the animated movie Antz.
- She met Ojani Noa, a Cuban waiter, on the set of “Blood and Wine” who later became her first husband.
- She is the only woman that FHM rated twice as the “The Sexiest Woman”.
- Jennifer started taking singing and dancing lessons when she was only five years old.
- When Jennifer moved to Manhattan to learn how to dance, she would sleep in the same studio where she took dancing lessons.
- Before she kissed stardom, she sang for the band ‘One’ and once she also danced behind the band, The New Kids On The Block.
- She owns a clothing line called JLo by Jennifer Lopez.
- She also owns a production company, Nuyorican Productions, co-owned with former manager Benny Medina.
- She started dating Sean Combs after she met him on the set of her debut album ‘On the 6’.
- She met Cris Judd, her first husband, at the sets of ‘My Love Don’t Cost a Thing’.
- She was dating P.Diddy at the time as well. Chris and JLo divorced in 9 months.
- Her romance started with Ben Affleck when she met him while shooting for the film ‘Gigli’. Ben made a huge gesture by putting an ad in the Hollywood Reporter and said that she is admirable for “graciousness of spirit, beauty in courage, great empathy, astonishing talent, real poise and true grace.” They were called ‘Bennifer’.
- Ben proposed to her with a 6.1 carat pink diamond ring. After they were engaged, JLo wrote a song “Dear Ben” to express her love for him.
- Marc Anthony, her long time friend that she married, called her Lola.