Paul Pogba: Today we are going to share Full Bio of Paul Pogba. So If You are Search Paul Pogba Age, Height, Weight Then We are Provide You Paul Pogba’s Full Biography Stats.
Paul Pogba Biography
Pogba was born Paul Labile Pogba on March 15, 1993, in Lagny-sur-Marne, Seine-et-Marne, France, to Fassou Antoine and Yeo Moriba, immigrant parents from Guinea.
Paul Pogba Bio / Wiki
Real Name – Paul Labile Pogba
Nickname – Polpo Paul (Paul the Octopus), Paul Pogboom
Profession – Footballer
Paul Pogba Physical Stats
Height – in centimeters- 191 cm
in meters- 1.91 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 3”
Weight – in Kilograms- 84 kg
in Pounds- 185 lbs
Eye Colour – Black
Hair Colour – Black
Shoe Size – His actual shoe size is 9 (US).
Paul Pogba Body Measurements
Chest – 45 inches
Waist – 34 inches
Thighs – 26.5 inches
Biceps – 15 inches
Debut: 22 March 2013 in a 3–1 win against Georgia
Jersey Number; 10
Club Team(s); Manchester United, France National Team
Coach/Mentor; Pep Guardiola
Awards, Honours, Achievements: • Golden Boy Award in 2016
• Bravo Award in 2014
• Best Player of the Year at the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup
• Best Young Player Award, at the 2014 FIFA World Cup
Career Turning Point: Joining Manchester United in 2011
Paul Pogba Personal Life
Date of Birth – 15 March 1993
Age (as in 2018) – 23 Years
Horoscope – Pisces
Nationality – French
Food Habit – Non-Vegetarian
Birthplace – Lagny-sur-Marne, France
Hometown – Lagny-sur-Marne, France
Religion – Muslim
Paul Pogba Wife & Girlfriends
Marital Status – Unmarried
Wife Name – N/A
Marriage Date – N/A
Girlfriends – N/A
Paul Pogba Family
Wife – N/A
Children – N/A
Mother – Yeo Moriba
Father – Fassou Antoine
Brother – lorentin (Footballer, Team – Saint-Étienne),
Mathias (Footballer, Team – F.C. Patrick Thistle and Ginean National Team)
Sister – N/A
Paul Pogba Favourite Things
Favourite Footballer – Ravel Morrison
Favourite Food – Spaghetti al’ Arrabiata with Tuna & Vegetables
Paul Pogba Houses & Cars
Cristiano Ronaldo House Address – N/A
Cars Collection: Maserati
Paul Pogba’s Net Worth
Paul Pogba Social Accounts
Facts About Paul pogbo
- He was born Paul Labile Pogba, on March 15, 1993, in Lagny-Sur-Marne, France, to Fassou Antoine Pogba and Yeo Pogba.
- He is the youngest of three children with two older twin brothers, Florentin Pogba and Mathias Pogba, who also played professional football.
- He has picked up nickname ‘Polpo Paul’ which literally means ‘Paul the Octopus.’ This was given because of his lanky frame and for the length of his legs with which he controls the ball easily. He is also called as ‘Pogboom’ for his goal-scoring ability.
- His father Fassou came to Paris from Guinea, his country of origin and was employed in telecommunication. He coached his son when he was four, along with other kids of the locality at Residence la Renardiere.
- He took up football seriously when joined ‘US Roissy-en-Brie,’ club. After being with the team for seven years, he moved over to US Torcy, where he served as captain of the club’s under-13 team.
- After a season with Torcy, Pogba joined the professional club, the ‘Le Havre Athletic Club,’ and he led their under-16 team to the final phase of the domestic league.
- Pogba made his France Youth Team debut in a youth international against Wales on September 23, 2008. He went on to represent national under-17 and under-19 team along the way and captained the national under-19 team to the semi-final of 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Championship.
- As the captain of the national under-20 team, he led them to France’s first FIFA U-20 World Cup title. He was named best player of the tournament and was awarded the Golden Ball.
- Despite a ‘non-solicitation agreement’ with his club Le Havre, which was in place until the end of the 2009-10 season, Pogba announced his intension of moving over to Manchester United in England, which was criticized by his club. It was reported he was lured for £87,000 and a house. After initial resistance, he was cleared by FIFA and his club.
- On October 10, 2009, Pogba made his debut for the Manchester United under-18 team against Crewe Alexandra in a 2-1 defeat. He finished the season with seven goals in 21 appearances.
- In the third month of the 2010-11 season, Pogba was called up to club’s reserve team in November and made his debut in 3-1 win over Bolton Wanderers. He was impressive in his goal scoring ability with his long-range shots, described as a ‘piledriver.’
- Although he was promoted to the club’s first team for the F.A Cup fifth round match on February 19, 2011, he continued to be part of the under-18 team and helped it to win the F.A Youth Cup title.
- For the 2011-12 season clubs’ manager, Alex Ferguson was keen that, Pogba should make his grade and was made a permanent in the club’s reserve team. He made his first appearance in ‘Premier Reserve League’ on August 15, 2011, against Arsenal.
- On September 19, 2011, Pogba came on as a half time substitute to make his club’s professional debut for the senior team in the ‘Football League Cup’ against Leeds United. He went on to make his Premier League debut on January 31 and the UEFA Europa League in the same season.
- On July 03, 2012, it was confirmed by the Manager Ferguson, that Pogba has left for Juventus when demand for the improved contract was not met. Pogba was accused of disrespecting and disappointing the club with his move.