Shakira Wiki: Today we are going to share Full Bio of Shakira . So If You are Search Shakira ‘s Age, Height, Weight, Body, Boyfriends, Children Then We are Going To Tell You About Shakira’s Full Biography Stats.
Shakira is a famous pop singer from Columbia, known for her amazing voice, unique sense of rhythm, dancing talent, and prettiness. She was born in 1977 in Barranquilla and her talent became obvious from a very early age. Her debut album was released when she was only 13. She became worldly famous only with her fifth studio album, which was the first one in English.
Shakira Bio / Wiki
Real Name: – Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll
Nickname: – Shaki
Profession: – Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Dancer, Philanthropist Entrepreneur
Shakira Physical Stats
Height: – in centimeters- 157cm
– in meters- 1.57 m
– in Feet Inches- 5’ 2”
Weight: in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 183 lbs
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Brown (Dyed blonde)
Bra Size: 32B
Figure Measurements (approx.)
Shakira Personal Life
Date of Birth: – February 2, 1977
Age (as in 2018): – 39 Years
Birthplace: – Barranquilla, Atlántico, Colombia
Hometown: – Barranquilla
Nationality: – Columbian
Horoscope: – Acquarius
Religion: – Roman Catholic
Food Habit: – Non-Vegetarian
Shakira Boyfriends & Affairs
Marital Status: married
Antonio De La Rúa (2000-2011)
Shakira Husband: Gerard Pique
Shakira Children: Sasha Piqué Mebarak, Milan Piqué Mebarak
Shakira Mother: Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado
Shakira Father: William Mebarak Chadid
Shakira Brother: Step-Brothers- Tonino Mebarak, Edward Mebarak, Robin Mebarak,
Alberto Mebarak, Antonio Mebarak and Moises Mebarak
Shakira Sister: Step-Sisters- Lucy Mebarak, Ana Mebarak and Patricia Mebarak
Latin -American Album: Magia (1991)
English Album: Laundry Service
Film – El Oasis (1996)
Shakira Songs list:
- 23 (2014)
- Can’t Remember To Forget You (2014)
- Chantaje (2016)
- Clandestino (2018)
- Coconut Tree (2017)
- Dare (La La La) (2014)
- Did it Again (2009)
- Don’t Bother (2005)
- Donde Estas Corazon? (1996)
- Empire (2014)
- Give It Up To Me (2009)
- Gypsy (2009)
- Hips Don’t Lie (2006)
- Islands (2010)
- La Bicicleta (2017)
- La Tortura (2005)
- Loca (2010)
- Long Time (2009)
- Me Enamoré (2017)
- Medicine (2014)
- Men in this Town (2009)
- Mon Amour (2009)
- No (2005)
- Octavo Dia (1998)
- Rabiosa (2010)
- She Wolf (2009)
- Spy (2009)
- The One Thing (2014)
- Trap (2017)
- Try Everything (2016)
- Whenever, Wherever (2001)
- Why Wait (2009)
Shakira Favourite Things
Favourite Bollywood Actor: N/A
Favourite Hollywood Actor: Hugh Gran
Favourite Hollywood Actresses: N/A
Favourite Food: Pancakes with Jam
Favourite Pefume: Issey Miyake Perfumes
Favourite song: With or Without You (U2)
Shakira’s Net Worth
Shakira House Address:
Barcelona, Spain (USD 5.4 million)
La Colarado Farmhouse
The Star Island Home $3.4 million
Cars Collection: Mercedes CLS, Porsche Carrera, BMW X6, Audi A7,
Rangerover, BMW X5
Facts About Shakira
- Shakira loves dogs and has three named Coquito, Chan and Gordita.
- In 2002, Wherever, Whenever became the best-selling song. Also, her single Hips Don’t Lie is considered to be the best-selling song of this century.
- Shakira has had the honor of singing the 2010 FIFA World Cup official song “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)”. The music video crossed over billion views on YouTube and still is one of the most viewed videos.
- She has won two Grammys, 26 Latin-American Grammy Awards, five MTV Music Awards and has had a Golden Globe nomination too.
- Shakira also has Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- The first person to reach 100 million followers on Facebook was none other than Shakira.
- She was only four when she wrote her first poem.
- She wanted a typewriter for Christmas as she always watched her father writing stories on one. She got one when she was seven and has been writing poetry since then.
- She wrote the song “Dark Glasses” because her father always wore a pair of dark glasses hiding the grieving since her brother died in an accident when he was riding his motorcycle.
- She was inspired to be a performer when her father took her to a restaurant where a dancer was doing Belly-Dance to an Arabic drum beat.
- She was let off the school choir at the age of two because she had too strong of a vibrato. She used to perform Belly-Dance on a new number every Friday in School.
- Shakira shares her birthday with her partner Gerard Pique.
- Shakira was known as the “The Belly Dancing Girl” in her School, where she discovered her passion for performing live.
- Shakira found some recognition in her hometown by the time she was 13, when she used to be often invited to perform at different places. This is when Monica Ariza noticed her and talked to Sony Executives to crack her a deal.
- Sony Columbia signed her after watching her perform three songs.