Virat Kohli: Today we are going to share Bio & Wiki of Virat Kohli . So If You are Search Virat Kohli Age, Height, Weight, Wife & Girlfriends Then We are Going To Tell You About Virat Kohli ’s Full Biography Stats.
Virat Kohli Biography
Virat Kohli is the captain of the Indian cricket team, known as Run Machine and King Kohli in international cricket. He is an elegant batsman who usually bats on first in the Indian cricket team. He is famous for breaking the various records in international cricket. He is in the no. 5 on the list of the most hundreds by a batsman in international cricket. Check Out Virat Kohli Wiki.
Born On November 5, 1988, Virat Kohli was born into the Punjabi Khatri family in Delhi, into his family, his father Prem Kohli was a criminal lawyer, and Saroj Kohli, his mother, a housewife. He also has two brothers, his older brother Vikhas and his older sister. Bhavana and his nephew Aarav, we have seen Aarav supporting Virat in many coincidences of IPL.
Virat Kohli Bio / Wiki
Real Name: Virat Kohli
Nickname: Chikoo, Run Machine, King Kohli
Profession: Indian Cricketer (Batsman)
jersey No: 18
Virat Kohli Physical Stats
Height: (in Centimeters) 175 cm
(in Meters) 1.75 m
(in Feet-Inches) 5’ 9”
Weight: (in Kilograms) 72-75 kg
(in Pounds) 160 lbs
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Virat Kohli Body Measurements
Chest: 41 inches
Waist: 30 inches
Thighs: 21 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Virat Kohli Personal Life
Date of Birth: 5 November 1988
Age (in 2018): 30 Years
Food Habit: Non-Vegetarian
Hobbies: Workout, travelling, singing, dancing
Birthplace: Delhi, India
Hometown: Delhi, India
School: Vishal Bharti Public School, Delhi & Saviour Convent Senior Secondary School, New Delhi
Virat Kohli Salary
- ODI – 7.5 Lakhs Per Match,
T20I – 6 Lakhs
Test – 15 Lakhs Per Match
Net Worth: $40 Million
Virat Kohli Wife & Girlfriends
Marital Status: Married
Wife Name: Anushka Sharma
Marriage Date: June 30, 2017
Virat Kohli Girlfriends: 3
Virat Kohli Family
Wife: Anushka Sharma
Mother: Saroj Kohli
Father: Late Prem Kohli
Brother: Vikas Kohli
Sister: Bhawna Kohli
Viral Kohli Favourite Things
Favourite Cricketers Batsman – Sachin Tendulkar, Chris Gayle, Shane Watson, David Warner, Joe Root, Herschelle Gibbs
Favourite Bowler – Shane Warne
Favourite Food(s) – Salmon, Sushi, Lamb Chops
Favourite Book – Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr.
Favourite Colour – Blue
Favourite Film – Ishq & 3 Idiots
Houses & Cars
Virat Kohli House Address – Uttam Nagar, West Delhi, Delhi – 110059
Cars Collection: Virat Kohli owns many expensive super cars. His collection includes such car brands as Audi Q7, Audi S6, Audi R8 V10, Audi R8 LMX, Audi A8L W12 Quattro, Toyota Fortuner
Virat Kohli’s Net Worth
According To Sportskedda reporte Kohli’s net worth is estimated to be around 60 million USD
Virat Kohli Social Accounts
Records By Virat Kohli
- He is the first Indian to score a century on World Cup debut match (2011) and third Indian to make 2 ODI hundreds by the age of 22 (after Sachin Tendulkar & Suresh Raina).
- He is fastest Indian to complete 1000, 3000, 4000, 5000, and 7500 runs in ODI cricket and to score 25 ODI tons.
- He made the fastest century (of 52 balls) against Australia at Jaipur, India in 2013. (of 52 balls against Australia at Jaipur, India in 2013).
- He is the third player to score 3 double hundreds in a calendar year after Don Bradman and Ricky Ponting.
- He shares the record of 4 double hundreds with Don Bradman, Graeme Smith, and Michael Clarke
Controversies of Virat Kohli
- In 2011, Kohli on his first tour to Australia, showed his middle finger to the Sydney crowd after they abused him when he was fielding the boundary at the boundary line during the second Test.
- Before the 2015 World Cup in Australia, the BCCI disallowed the Indian players to stay with their wives, or girlfriends during the World Cup. But according to reports, Kohli was staying in the same hotel where his girlfriend Anushka Sharma was staying.
- In 2013, during a match between Royal Challengers Bangalore, and Kolkata Knightriders in IPL 6, Kohli and Gautam Gambhir had an ugly spat. After getting out, instead of walking back, Kohli made some remarks which angered Gambhir, after which both started abusing each other until Rajat Bhatia intervened.
- Though Anil Kumble was named as the Indian cricket team coach in June 2016, in early 2017, there were many reports that were doing rounds hinting at differences between Anil and Virat Kohli. However, prior to the Champions Trophy 2017, when the BCCI published an advertisement for the post of men’s Indian cricket team coach, Anil felt deeply hurt and decided to discontinue his coaching job, and on 21 June 2017, Anil gave his resignation from the post of the Indian cricket team coach.
- In 2016, Kohli abused a journalist after a practice session during the T20 World Cup, as Kohli thought that that particular journalist had written an article about actress Anushka Sharma in the National Daily. But, later Kohli came to know that it was the wrong journalist, after which he apologized immediately.
Facts About Virat Kohli
- His teammates call him ‘Chikoo.’ This name was given by his Delhi State coach Ajit Chaudhary in his childhood days.
- In 2006, his father died of a brain stroke, but the very next day after his father’s death, he played a match-saving knock for Delhi against Karnataka, where he scored 90 runs.
- He has a number of superstitions. He always wears black or red wristbands, and ‘Kada.’
- He has a phobia of heights.
- His Indian team and IPL team jersey number are 18.
- He loves playing against Pakistan and Australia.
- He is a very aggressive as well as an emotional person, he cries when he gets upset. He was seen crying on the field when India lost the qualifier match in 2012’s T20 World cup.
- He won the ICC ODI Player of the Year Award in 2012 and 2017.
- In 2012, he was named as one of the 10 best dressed international men.
- He was given the Arjuna Award (2013) and Padma Shri Award (2017) by the Government of India.
- The same year, he was appointed the first brand ambassador of Border Security Force (BSF)
- In 2018, the Government of India conferred Virat Kohli with the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna.
- He is the co-owner of the ‘UAE Royals’ International Premier Tennis League team.
- He has five tattoos on his body. The first on his left shoulder is ‘God’s eye’ which symbolizes the power of seeing and understanding. Second on his left shoulder is ‘Japanese Samurai warrior’ which symbolizes the loyalty self-discipline and respect, ethical behavior towards life. Third on his left arm is a ‘Monastery’ which is a symbol of a place of peace and power. Fourth on his left arm is ‘Lord Shiva in meditation on Mount Kailash,’ and the last one on his right bicep is a ‘Scorpion’ which is his Zodiac sign.
Finally, we hope guys you find our Article “ Virat Kohli Wiki” is very useful For You. If you really think we made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in comments below and thanks for visiting.