Gerard Pique Wiki: Today we are going to share Full Bio of Gerard Pique. So If You are Search Gerard Pique Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife & Girlfriends, Children Then We are provide You Gerard Pique’s Full Biography Stats.
Gerard Pique Biography
Gerard Pique is a Spanish soccer player with an auspicious career which he builds up now playing for FC Barcelona in the important role of a midfield defender. His successful start is dated back to 2014 when the raising soccer star signed to compete for the Manchester United club. Then there was the transfer to Real Zaragoza and the come-back to Manchester United. However, the footballer was going to come back to his native country. It was 2008 when he signed the deal with Barcelona.
Gerard Pique Bio / Wiki
Real Name – Gerard Piqué Bernabéu
Nickname – Príncipe Piqué, Piquenbauer, Geri
Profession – Spanish Professional Footballer
Gerard Pique Physical Stats
Height – in centimeters- 194 cm
in meters- 1.94 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 4”
Weight – in Kilograms- 87 kg
in Pounds- 192 lbs
Eye Colour – Blue
Hair Colour – Black
Gerard Pique Body Measurements
Chest – 43 inches
Waist – 33 inches
Thighs – 26 inches
Biceps – 14.5 inches
Debut: Club Debut- In 2004 for Manchester United
International Debut- In 2009 for Spanish International Team
Jersey Number; 3
Club Team(s); Manchester United, France National Team
Coach/Mentor; Not Known
Awards: • Playing for Barcelona he helped the club win treble 2008–09 and 2014–15.
• He is one of the four players who have won UEFA Champions League two years in a row with two different teams the others being Marcel Desailly, Paulo Sousa and Samuel Eto’o.
• Playing for Spain, he played a crucial role in the 2010 FIFA World Cup and UEFA Euro 2012.
Career Turning Point: • In 2006 U-19 European Championship in Poland, Piqué showed strong performance in defence, hitting the crossbar with a header, and also providing his team’s second goal for striker Alberto Bueno.
• Gerard was named in the UEFA Team of the Year of 2009.
Gerard Pique Personal Life
Date of Birth – 2 February 1987
Age (as in 2018) – 30 Years
Horoscope – Aquarius
Nationality – Spanish
Food Habit – Non-Vegetarian
Birthplace – Barcelona, Spain
Hometown – Barcelona, Spain
Religion – Roman Catholic
Gerard Pique Wife & Girlfriends
Marital Status – Unmarried
Wife Name – N/A
Marriage Date – N/A
Gerard Pique Family
Wife – N/A
Children – Sons- Milan Piqué Mebarak and Sasha Piqué Mebarak
Mother – Montserrat Bernabeu
Father – Joan Piqué
Brother – Marc Piqué
Sister – N/A
Gerard Pique Favourite Things
Favorite Footballer – N/A
Favourite Food – N/A
Gerard Pique Houses & Cars
Cristiano Ronaldo House Address – N/A
Cars Collection: N/A
Gerard Pique’s Net Worth
Gerard Pique Social Accounts
Facts About Gerard Pique
1. Gerard Piqué Bernabéu was born 2 February 1987 in Barcelona, Catalonia.
2. Piqué started his career in FC Barcelona’s youth teams as a defensive midfielder, but before he signed his first professional contract with the club, he decided to join Manchester United.
3. The Premier League side did not pay a fee for Piqué as he was too young to have a professional contract.
4. Piqué made his debut for Manchester United in October 2004, as a late replacement for John O’Shea in a 3–0 League Cup victory at Crewe Alexandra as a centre back.
5. He made his full debut on 29 March 2006 against West Ham United, in a Premier League match at Old Trafford, playing at right back, as Gary Neville was unavailable through injury.
6. His performances, most notably in the reserve team, earned him a new contract, which he signed in February 2005 to run until the summer of 2009.
7. On 5 May 2007, it was announced that Piqué would be staying at Old Trafford for the following season. Sir Alex Ferguson had intended to assess Piqué’s form at La Romareda on 6 May, prior to a meeting where the two parties would discuss Piqué’s future prospects with the club. However, Ferguson was unable to attend on account of airline difficulties.
8. Piqué’s return to Old Trafford saw him make nine league appearances during the 2007–08 season.
9. On 27 May 2008, Piqué signed a four-year contract with Barcelona, with a €5 million buy-out clause.
10. Barcelona paid a £5 million fee for the player. He expressed his joy at re-signing with his boyhood club, although he admitted he had enjoyed his spell at Manchester United:
11. Piqué’s first goal for Barcelona came in the club’s 2–5 Champions League group stage win at Sporting CP on 26 November 2008.
12. His first domestic goal for the club followed two months later, on 29 January 2009, in a Copa del Rey match against local rivals Espanyol. The goal, which came from a corner kick in the 57th minute, turned out to be the game winner in a 3–2 victory for Barcelona.
13. On 2 May 2009, Piqué scored Barcelona’s sixth goal in a 2–6 El Clásico win against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu.
14. On 13 May 2009, he picked up the first trophy of his Barcelona career as he helped his club to a 4–1 victory over Athletic Bilbao in the Copa del Rey Final. Three days later, Barcelona clinched the league title after Real Madrid lost 3–2 to Villarreal, with two games left in the season.
15. On 27 May 2009, Piqué played against his former club Manchester United in the 2009 Champions League Final, which Barcelona won 2–0, completing a historic treble.
16. On 19 December 2009, Piqué was in the Barcelona team which beat Argentine club Estudiantes 2–1 in the 2009 FIFA Club World Cup Final. Piqué assisted Pedro’s 89th minute equalising goal which took the match to extra-time.
17. On 26 February 2010, Piqué signed a contract extension to keep him at Barcelona until at least summer 2015.
18. On 28 May 2011, Piqué played in his second Champions League Final. Barça defeated Manchester United 3–1 at Wembley Stadium to lift the European Cup for the second time in three seasons.
19. On 20 May 2014, Piqué signed a contract extension with Barcelona, keeping him at the club until 2019.
20. On 6 June 2015, Piqué started for Barça in the 2015 UEFA Champions League Final, as the club won its fifth European Cup by beating Juventus at Berlin’s Olympiastadion. This made Barcelona the first club in history to win the treble of domestic league, domestic cup and European Cup twice.
21. Piqué, Lionel Messi, Andrés Iniesta, Xavi, Sergio Busquets, Dani Alves and Pedro are the only players to have been a part of both treble-winning teams.
22. Piqué was raised in a Catalan family. His father, Joan, is a businessman, and his mother, Montserrat, is the director of a prestigious spinal injuries hospital in Barcelona.
23. He has a younger brother, Marc. His grandfather, Amador Bernabeu, is a former vice-president of Barcelona FC.
24. Since early 2010, Piqué has been in a relationship with Colombian singer Shakira. They met when he appeared in the music video for her single “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)”, the official song of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
25. Piqué and Shakira share the same birthday but she is 10 years his senior. The couple have two children, Milan and Sasha.