What was Aretha Franklin’s biggest selling album?
Amazing Grace (1972)
The recording became Aretha Franklin’s biggest-selling album and the top-grossing gospel record of all time.
Are any old albums worth money?
Rare pressings of classic albums are sometimes worth hundreds – or even thousands – of dollars when resold. These pressings might be rare monophonic copies of albums later only released in the stereo version, albums with special limited edition jackets or inserts, foreign editions, or autographed records.
What old albums are worth the most money?
- Elvis Presley, ‘That’s All Right’ (1954)
- The Beatles, ‘Please Please Me’ (1963)
- Miles Davis, ‘Kind of Blue’ (1959)
- The Who, ‘The Who Sell Out’ (1967)
- Nirvana, ‘Bleach’ (1989)
- XTC, ‘Science Friction’ (1977)
- David Bowie, ‘The Prettiest Star’ (1973)