How much did Derek Jeter make with the Yankees? Just from his baseball salary alone from playing for the Yankees for 20 years, Derek Jeter made a reported $265 million. That earns him the second spot in the ranking of the highest earning baseball players of all time.
What was Derek Jeter’s highest salary?
Career earnings as of the end of the 2023 season
||Detroit Tigers Houston Astros
||Los Angeles Dodgers
||New York Yankees
||Cleveland Indians Milwaukee Brewers New York Yankees
What was Derek Jeter’s contract?
||3 yr(s) / $51,000,000
||2015 / UFA
How much was Alex Rodriguez contract with the Yankees?
422/. 645 slash line, and knew he could get a big deal. He signed a 10-year, $275 million deal to stay in pinstripes. The life of Rodriguez’s contract was a mixed bag.
How much did Derek Jeter make playing for the Yankees? – Related Questions
Who was the highest-paid Yankee?
Gerrit Cole, starting pitcher, New York Yankees
When the Yankees signed Cole to a nine-year deal worth $324 million in December 2019, it marked the biggest contract ever signed by a pitcher.
How much did Babe Ruth make with the Yankees?
Ruth’s annual salary of $80,000 for the past two seasons was an irresistible target. If he continued to earn so much, other players would refuse drastic cuts… So it wasn’t surprising when Colonel Ruppert, in early 1932, said that ‘baseball can’t afford such a salary.
Does Alex Rodriguez still get paid by the Yankees?
Alex Rodriguez is not being paid by the Yankees anymore, and he no longer holds a title within the organization, reportsThe Athletic’s Marc Carig. The news was confirmed by The New York Post.
What was Alex Rodriguez biggest contract?
14. Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees – $275M (10 years) A-Rod re-signed with the Bronx Bombers after opting out of the final three seasons and $81 million of a landmark $252 million deal (now No.
How much do the Yankees still owe Alex Rodriguez?
Alex Rodriguez is about to become a very well paid spectator. But not the best paid one. When the Yankees star ends his playing career Friday, he will still be owed nearly $27 million for the rest of this season and all of the next. The Yankees say he’ll get every penny.
When did the Yankees stop paying A-Rod?
Rodriguez’s contract with the Yankees is a monthly payment, with the contract officially coming off the books on Dec. 31, 2017. When New York traded for Rodriguez in February 2004, he was in the middle of a 10-year, $252 million deal he signed with the Texas Rangers in December 2000.
Who is the highest paid baseball player?
Highest-paid MLB Players of 2022 by Total Compensation
- Mets SP Max Scherzer: $43,333,333. Contract: 3 years, $130,000,000.
- Rangers SS Corey Seager: $37,500,000.
- Twins SS Carlos Correa: $35,100,000.
- Padres 3B Manny Machado: $30,000,000.
- Cardinals 3B Nolan Arenado: $29,429,500.
- Mets SS Francisco Lindor: $27,000,000.
Who has the largest contract in MLB?
The longest contracts in baseball history
- Julio Rodríguez , CF, Mariners: 13 years, $210 million (2023-35)
- Fernando Tatis Jr., SS, Padres: 14 years, $340 million (2021-34)
- Rafael Devers, 3B, Red Sox: 11 years, $331 million (2023-33) (per source)
- Xander Bogaerts, SS, Padres: 11 years, $280 million (2023-33)