Can you make good money as a Lifeguard?
As of Jan 11, 2023, the average hourly pay for a Lifeguard in the United States is $13.36 an hour.
What is the highest paid Lifeguard in California?
- Los Angeles, CA. $19.26 per hour. 37 salaries reported.
- San Diego, CA. $18.69 per hour. 35 salaries reported.
- Carlsbad, CA. $18.45 per hour. 36 salaries reported.
- Buena Park, CA. $17.60 per hour. 12 salaries reported.
- San Dimas, CA. $17.24 per hour.
- Show more nearby cities.
How much do beach lifeguards make in California?
How much does a Beach Lifeguard make in California? As of Jan 8, 2023, the average annual pay for a Beach Lifeguard in California is $25,384 a year.