The winning team will split $16m four ways, with the runners-up splitting $10m and the team in third each taking their share of $8m. Even the team which finishes last will take home $1m. Let’s look at how much each LIV Golf player has won so far in 2022, along with the individual and team winnings from each event.
How much did Dustin get from LIV Golf?
Dustin Johnson took home $35.6 million in LIV’s first season and was not satisfied.
Who got the most money from LIV Golf?
LIV Golf Money Leaders
- Dustin Johnson. $9,758,000. $3,000,000.
- Branden Grace. $6,353,666. $1,125,000.
- Charl Schwartzel. $5,407,500. $1,125,000.
- Cameron Smith. $5,143,500. $62,500.
- Patrick Reed. $4,858,500. $3,000,000.
- Eugenio Lopez-Chacarra. $4,643,000. $1,000,000.
- Henrik Stenson. $4,303,000. $375,000.
- Carlos Ortiz. $3,720,600. $1,000,000.
How much money is LIV Golf losing?
LIV Golf took an absolute shellacking in their inaugural season of play.