How much do performers get paid on SNL?
The starting salary for an SNL cast member was around $7,000/- per episode, and by the end of the season, roughly $150,000/- per season. Till the second season the salary was $8,000/- per episode; by the end of the season approximately $170,000/- per season.
Which SNL cast member made the most money?
- Dan Aykroyd — $200 Million (Tie)
- Eddie Murphy — $200 Million (Tie)
- Mike Myers — $200 Million (Tie)
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus — $250 Million.
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Adam Sandler — $420 Million.
- Lorne Michaels — $500 Million.
How much does Kate Mckinnon make?
Kate McKinnon Net Worth.
|Net Worth:||$9 Million|
|Date of Birth||Jan 6, 1984 (39 years old)|
|Place of Birth||Sea Cliff|
1 more row