Michael Kors Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$600 Million|
|Date of Birth||Aug 9, 1959 (63 years old)|
|Place of Birth||Long Island|
|Profession||Fashion designer, Designer, Costume designer|
1 more row
Who is the richest designer in the world?
Top 50 Richest Designers
- Satoshi Nakamoto. $22 Billion.
- Tim Sweeney. $10 Billion.
- Giorgio Armani. $9.6 Billion.
- Ralph Lauren. $8 Billion.
- Patrizio Bertelli. $5.2 Billion.
- Miuccia Prada. $5 Billion.
- Tom Ford. $2 Billion.
- Markus “Notch” Persson. $1.9 Billion.
Is Michael Kors a billionaire?
Going Public, and Making Bank. In 2011, Michael Kors Holdings went public. By 2014, Kors became a billionaire after shares of the company went up by 18 percent.
Who owns Michael Kors?
Capri Holdings Limited is a multinational fashion holding company, incorporated in the British Virgin Islands, with executive offices in London and operational offices in New York. It was founded in 1981 by American designer Michael Kors. The company sells clothes, shoes, watches, handbags, and other accessories.