Is it hard to be a race car driver?
Getting started in motorsport can be tough and there are no quick fixes and easy ways in. Carving out a career in motorsport takes hard work, determination and a whole lot of sacrifice. Depending on your chosen field or career aspirations, it can also cost money, a lot of money!
How do you become an F1 race car driver?
- Make Sure You’re Committed. Becoming a Formula 1 driver is no walk in the park.
- Start Karting.
- Develop Racing Fundamentals.
- Improve Your Skills & Work Your Way Up.
- Build Relationships With Teams & Sponsors.
- Train Your Body.
- Train Your Brain.
How do I start a racing career?
- Develop your driving skills. To compete against professional race car drivers, you must have excellent driving skills.
- Join a racing club.
- Obtain a vehicle and equipment.
- Obtain a competition license.
- Practice and train.
- Look for a team or a sponsor.