It was the only toy of its kind, and its unique approach made it desirable to many. Unbreakable and dexterously satisfying, this doll has been known to sell for over £300 at auction.
How old is stretch Armstrong?
Stretch Armstrong is a large, gel-filled action figure that was first introduced in 1976 by Kenner. In 2016, at the New York Toy Fair, Hasbro announced the return of the Stretch Armstrong toy in its original 1976 design.
What toys are worth the most money?
- Comic Books – “Action Comics 1 – $3.2 Million.
- Baseball Cards – Honus Wagner – $2.8 Million.
- G.I. Joe Action Figures – Prototype G.I. Joe – $200,000.
- The Original Monopoly – $146,500.
- Hot Wheels – 1969 Volkswagen Beach Bomb- $125,0o0.
How can you tell if a toy is vintage?
The older the better, sometimes.
However, older models of toys and games are often made with materials or technology that are not used today. To date an antique toy, check the patent, maker’s mark, or country of origin mark on the toy. Or, look for an embossed, stenciled, or printed patent number on the toy or box.