Mohamed Salah: Today we are going to share Full Bio of Mohamed Salah. So If You are Search Mohamed Salah Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife & Girlfriends, Children Then We are Provide You Mohamed Salah’s Full Biography Stats.
Mohamed Salah Biography
Mohamed Salah is still young, but he has already managed to achieve improbable success in his football career. The famous clubs of the world wish to get this masterly player, and at his historical homeland, there exists a real cult of Salah. In Egypt, the young man is respected not only for his sports talents. Mohamed declared himself to be a generous patron.
Mohamed Salah Bio / Wiki
Real Name – Mohamed Salah Ghaly
Nickname – Mo Salah, Egyptian Messi, The Pharaoh, Egyptian King
Profession – Footballer
Mohamed Salah Physical Stats
Height – in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
Weight – in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
Eye Colour – Brown
Hair Colour – Black
Shoe Size – His actual shoe size is 9 (US).
Mohamed Salah Body Measurements
Chest – 36 inches
Waist – 32 inches
Thighs – 24.5 inches
Biceps – 13 inches
Debut: International – On September 3, 2011 for Egypt vs Sierra Leone
Club – As a substitute in a match between El Mokawloon against El Mansoura on May 3, 2010
Jersey Number; # 10 (Egypt)
# 11 (Liverpool)
Club Team(s); Liverpool
Coach/Mentor; Jurgen Klopp, José Mourinho
Records • Most games scored in during a Premier League season – 24 games (2017 – 2018 season)
• Most goals scored in a 38-game Premier League season – 32 goals (2017 – 2018 season)
• Most Premier League Player of the Month awards in a single season – 3
• Most goals in all competitions by a premier league player in a season – 44 goals.
Career Turning Point:
Mohamed Salah Personal Life
Date of Birth – June 15, 1992
Age (as in 2018) – 25 Years
Horoscope – Gemini
Nationality – Egyptian
Food Habit – Non-Vegetarian
Birthplace – Nagrig, Gharbia, Egypt
Hometown – Nagrig
Religion – Islam
Hobbies – Biking and Working out
Mohamed Salah Wife & Girlfriends
Marital Status – Married
Wife Name – Maggi Salah
Marriage Date – Year, 2013
Girlfriends – N/A
Mohamed Salah Family
Wife – Maggi Salah
Children – Daughter- Makka
Mother – Name Not Know
Father – Salah Ghaly
Brother – None
Sister – None
Mohamed Salah Favourite Things
Favourite Footballer – Zinedine Zidane, Francesco Totti and Brazil’s Ronaldo
Favourite Food – Kushari (Egyptian Speciality), Hummus Falafel
Mohamed Salah Houses & Cars
Cristiano Ronaldo House Address – N/A
Cars Collection: Maserati
Mohamed Salah’s Net Worth
£90,000 per week
Mohamed Salah Social Accounts
Facts About Mohamed Salah
Mohamed Salah was born on June 15, 1992 in Basyoun, a city to the north of Cairo. He followed European football when he was young and his boyhood idols were Zinedine Zidane and Luis Figo.
2. He began his career in the youth team of El Mokawloon. As a youngster he was always picked at full-back but one episode convinced his coach to play him up front. His team had just won an important encounter 4-0 but rather than celebrating, Salah was actually in tears because he hadn’t managed to get on the scoresheet. Once the coach realized how passionate he was about scoring goals, he moved him forward and steered his career down a different path in the process.
3. His debut in the Egyptian top tier came in March 2010 and the following season he was promoted to the first team, scoring his first league goal in December 2010. By 2011-12, he had become a regular starter, but following the death of 74 fans in the Port Said stadium disaster and the Egyptian Revolution, the national championship was suspended.
4. With competitive club matches suspended, the opportunity to put himself in the shop window came along thanks to a friendly organized by FC Basel against the Egyptian U23 national team in March 2012. Salah came on in the second-half and netted twice, gifting his side a 4-3 victory. A month later, the Swiss club came calling with a four-year contract.
5. In 2012-13, he played a starring role as Basel won the league. He was voted Most Valuable Player in the Swiss Super League and also won the Swiss Golden Player award.
6. The story behind his transfer to Chelsea is similar to how he arrived in Switzerland in the first place. He played against his future club for Basel in the semi-finals of the 2012-13 Europa League and even scored the goal that put the Swiss outfit momentarily ahead at Stamford Bridge – the match ended up 3-1 to the hosts. In the following season, Salah hit the back of the net both home and away against Chelsea in the Champions League group stages, helping his team to two unexpected victories.