Sergio Agüero: Today we are going to share Full Bio of Sergio Agüero. So If You are Search Sergio Agüero, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children Then We are Going To Tell You About Sergio Agüero’s Full Biography Stats.
Sergio Agüero Biography
Sergio Agüero is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a striker for English club Manchester City and the Argentina national team. On 5 July 2003, he became the youngest player to debut in the Argentine Primera División at 15 years and 35 days, breaking the record previously established by Diego Maradona in 1976.
Sergio Agüero Bio / Wiki
Real Name: Sergio Leonel “Kun” Agüero
Profession: Argentine Professional Footballer
Sergio Agüero Physical Stats
Height: (in Centimeters) 173 cm
(in Meters) 1.73 m
(in Feet-Inches) 5’8”
Weight: (in Kilograms) 77 kg
(in Pounds) 170 lbs
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Shoe Size: His actual shoe size is 8.5 (US) .
Sergio Agüero Body Measurements
Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Thighs: 23.5 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Debut: In Argentine Primera División for Independiente at the age of 15 years 35 days
Jersey Number; #10
Club Team(s); Manchester City, Argentine
Coach/Mentor; Ricardo Bochini
Awards, Honours, Achievements:
• He became the youngest footballer on 5 July 2003 to debut in Argentine Primera División at the age of 15 years 35 days.
• Agüero scored 6 goals in 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup, and won “The Golden Boot” of the tournament. He won even “The Golden Ball” for best player of the tournament.
• In 2010-11 season playing for Atlético Madrid, he scored his first career hat-trick against Mallorca.
• Playing for Premier League Club Manchester City He scored 105 goals in 152 appearence, he had highest goal per minute ratio in the history of Premier League competition since its foundation in 1992, averaging one goal every 109 minute.
• He is a joint record holder as most goal scorer in a single Premier League match even fastest to do so, five goals in 23 minutes 34 seconds of match time.
• He is the highest South-American goal scorer in the history of Premier League.
• In 2015 Copa America in San Juan against Bolivia, he scored his first International hat-trick in 5-0 victory.
Career Turning Point:
• When he became the top scorer and tournament’s best player in 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
Sergio Agüero Personal Life
Date of Birth: 2 June 1988
Age (as in 2018): 29 Years
Nationality: Argentine, Held Spanish Nationality in 2010
Food Habit: Non-Vegetarian
Birthplace: Quilmes,Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hobbies: Listening to Cumbia Music
Hometown: Buenos Aires, Argentina Madrid, Spain
School: Not Known
Sergio Agüero Wife & Girlfriends
Marital Status: Divorced
Wife Name: Gianinna Maradona (Divorced in 2012)
Girlfriends: Karina Tejeda (2014)
Sergio Agüero Family
Wife: Gianinna Maradona (Divorced in 2012)
Children: Benjamin (son)
Mother: Adriana Agüero
Father: Leonel del Castillo
Brother: Gastón del Castillo, Mauritius Del Castillo Agüero
Sister: Yesica Del Castillo Agüero, Daiana Del Castillo Agüero, Gabriela Del Castillo Agüero
Maira Del Castillo Agüero
Sergio Agüero Favourite Things
Favourite Footballer: N/A
Favourite Food(s): N/A
Favourite Colour: White
Favourite Show: N/A
Sergio Agüero Houses & Cars
House Address: Buenos Aires, Argentina Madrid, Spain
Cars Collection: N/A
Sergio Agüero ‘s Net Worth
Facts About Sergio Agüero.
- He is even better known as the son-in-law of most famous Argentine football legend Diego Maradona. He was married to his youngest daughter, Gianinna Maradona.
- He is nicknamed ‘Kun’ by his grandparents identifying him to his favorite Japanese cartoon character ‘Kum-Kum.’
- He was born Sergio Leonel Aguero, on June 02, 1988, in Quilmes, Buenos Aires, Argentina, to Adriana Aguero, a housewife and Leonel del Castillo, a taxi driver.
- He is the second of seven children to his parents. He has two brothers and four sisters. He was forced to take the surname of his mother ‘Aguero’ as his parents were minors at the time of his birth.
- Aguero honed his skill in the five-a-side tourneys playing in the junior system of several clubs, such as, Loma Alegre, 1 de Mayo, 20 de Junio, Pallerano Rojo, Bristol and Los Primos.
- As a nine year old he joined the youth team of Independiente and progressed to its senior side in 2003. He was the youngest player to make his debut in the Argentine Primer Division as well as in the ‘Copa Libertadores,’ and scored his first goal for the club on November 26, 2004.
- He donned the Argentina team’s jersey for the first time for the Argentina, U-17 teamand in 2005 he was selected for the 2005 FIFA U-20 World Cup. The final match against Nigeria was decided by penalty awarded to Aguero and was scored by Lionel Messi.
- On May 30, 2006, Aguero, signed a most expensive contract in the history of Argentina football with Atletico Madrid worth € 20 million, days before his 18 birthday. He had scored 23 goals in 56 appearances for Independiente.
- He registered his name in the Spanish League with his first goal for Madrid against Athletic Bilbao in a 4-1 win on September 17, 2006. He ended the season with seven goals.
- Aguero made his senior team debut as an 18 year old in a friendly against Brazil and scored his first international goal against Bolivia during 2010 World Cup qualification match.
- At the age of 19, he took the mantle of main striker for his club and justified it by finishing the 2007-08 season as the third highest scorer with 19 goals and in the process Atletico Madrid qualified for the UEFA Championship for the first time in ten years.
- Aguero captained the national U-20 team to the title of 2007 FIFA Under-20 World Cup Champion held in Canada. He was awarded the Golden Boot for his six goals in seven outings and the Golden Ball for being the best player of the tournament.
- He finished in the top ten goal scorer for the Pichichi Trophy with 17 goals and 9 assists in the 2008-09, season of La Liga. He along with Diego Forlan took the club to its successive Champions League.
- He helped his club to win the Europa League title and the Europa Super Cup. He scored all-important goal apart from opening goal assists for the Super Cup title and had a hand in both the goals for the League title.
- On January 04, 2011, Aguero signed a contract extension keeping him with Atletico Madrid until 2014. He was also elevated as the team’s vice-captain.