Stan Lee: Today we are going to share Bio & Wiki of Stan Lee. So If You are Search Stan Lee ‘s Age, Height, Weight, Body, Wife & Girlfriends, Children Etc. Then We are Going Provides Stan Lee p’s Bio Stats.
Stan Lee Biography
Stan Lee is a comic writer, actor, publisher and former chairman of Marvel Comics. Lee has written many popular comics that have captivated the mind of many readers, adults and teenagers alike. His popular creations are Spiderman, Superman, Fantastic Four, Avengers, Captain America, Thor, and the X-men.
Stan Lee Bio / Wiki
Real Name – Stanley Martin Lieber
Nickname – Stan Lee
Profession – Comic Book Writer, Editor, Publisher, Actor
Stan Lee Physical Stats
Height – in centimeters- 180 cm
– in meters- 1.80 m
– in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
Weight – in Kilograms- 70 kg
– in Pounds- 154 lbs
Eye Colour – Blue
Hair Colour – Gray (half-bald)
Stan Lee Personal Life
Date of Birth – December 28, 1922
Age (at the time of death) – 96 Years
Death – November 12, 2018
Horoscope – Capricon
Nationality – American
Food Habit – Non-Vegetarian
Birthplace – New York City, United States
Hometown – New York City, United States
Religion – Judaism
Hobbies – Writing stories
School – N/A
Stan Lee Wife & Girlfriends
Marital Status – Widower
Wife Name – Joan Boocock Lee, Actress (m.1947-2017, her death)
Stan Lee Family
Wife – Joan Boocock Lee
Son – Non
Daughter – Joan Celia Lee,
Mother – Mother- Betty Sue Palmer (Waitress)
Father – Father– John Christopher Depp (Civil Engineer)
Brother – Daniel Depp
Sister – 2
Christi Dembrowski (Film Producer),
Stan Lee’s Net Worth
While Stan Lee was easily the world’s most famous comic book writer and editor, he might not be as rich as you’d imagine. Much is unknown about his finances, but Stan Lee’s net worth is often estimated at $50 million to $80 million. According To Time.com
Stan Lee Quotes
- “You know, my motto is ‘Excelsior.’ That’s an old word that means ‘upward and onward to greater glory.’ It’s on the seal of the state of New York. Keep moving forward, and if it’s time to go, it’s time. Nothing lasts forever.” – Stan Lee, Playboy
- “Life is never completely without its challenges.” – Stan Lee, Playboy
- “I used to be embarrassed because I was just a comic-book writer while other people were building bridges or going on to medical careers. And then I began to realize: entertainment is one of the most important things in people’s lives. Without it they might go off the deep end. I feel that if you’re able to entertain people, you’re doing a good thing.” – Stan Lee, The Washington Post
- “[Being a ‘geek’] has become a badge of honor. It’s geeks who really make or break a TV show or movie or video game. They’re the ones who are passionate about these things and who collect [the paraphernalia] and talk about them. A geek is really somebody interested in communication and entertainment and [finding] the best way to avail himself or herself to it..” – Stan Lee, The Washington Post.
- “I wanted them to be diverse. The whole underlying principle of the X-Men was to try to be an anti-bigotry story to show there’s good in every person.” – Stan Lee, Comicbook.com.
- “Everybody has Doctor Doom misunderstood. Everybody thinks he’s a criminal, but all he wants is to rule the world. Now, if you really think about it objectively, you could walk up to a policeman, and you could say, ‘Excuse me, officer, I want to tell you something: I want to rule the world.’ He can’t arrest you; it’s not a crime to want to rule the world. So […] it’s unfair that he’s considered a villain, because he just wants to rule the world. Then maybe he could do a better job of it. So I’m very interested in Doctor Doom, and I’d like to clear his name.”– Stan Lee, Cat Country 98.1.
- “The more you read, the better you’re going to become as a storyteller.” – Stan Lee, IGN.com.
- “If there are people who like the work you’ve done, because of that, they like you and want your autograph and to take a photo, that’s really gratifying. You have to be appreciative.” – Stan Lee, USA Today
- “Most people say, “I can’t wait to retire so I can play golf,” or go yachting or whatever they do. Well, if I was playing golf, I would want that to finish so I could go and dream up a new TV show.” – Stan Lee, TheArtsDesk.com
- “I don’t know where the hell I’ll be in five years. Maybe I’ll be producing movies maybe I’ll be on a corner selling apples. I don’t know, but I’m having a hell of a lot of fun.” – Stan Lee, IGN.com.
Facts About Stan Lee
- Did Stan Lee smoke?: YesStan Lee Smoking
- Did Stan Lee drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Stan Lee was born to Romanian-born Jewish immigrant parents, Jack and Celia Lieber.
- He used to live in a very congested apartment where his parents slept on a foldout couch.
- Since his childhood, he relished writing and reading books. It was his childhood dream to become a successful writer.Stan Lees Childhood Picture
- Lee did a plethora of odd jobs in his youth to earn his living, viz. he was a office boy for a trouser manufacturer, delivered sandwiches for the Jack May pharmacy to offices in Rockefeller Center, guiding at the Rivoli Theater on Broadway, writing eulogies for a news service and press releases, and selling subscriptions to the New York Herald Tribune newspaper.
- In 1939, with the guidance and links of his uncle Robbie Solomon, he was appointed as an assistant at Timely Comics, which later transformed into Marvel Comics.
- To fulfill his dreams, he struggled through the worst and initially performed odd tasks at his office, viz. to get lunch from downstairs for other people, to ensure that the inkwells were filled for the writers who dipped their pens in the ink, and also erased the pencil marks from the finished pages for others.
- In 1941, he came up with his first comic book with the text filler titled “Captain America Foils the Traitor’s Revenge” in Captain America Comics #3 issue.