What are some Elvis Presley quotes?
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.”
- “Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.”
- “Truth is like the sun.
- “Sad thing is, you can still love someone and be wrong for them.”
- “Do something worth remembering.”
- “Values are like fingerprints.
What are famous sayings?
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
Did Elvis say thank you very much?
Many of you remember how Elvis would express his appreciation to the audience after every song he performed, emphasizing these magic words: “Thank You, Thank you very much!” The first lesson we can learn from Elvis is this: If we are in a service position (and aren’t we all?), the four most important words in our