Michael Jackson’s Thriller, estimated to have sold 70 million copies worldwide, is the best-selling album ever. Jackson also currently has the highest number of albums on the list with five, Celine Dion has four, while the Beatles, Pink Floyd, Madonna and Whitney Houston each have three.
What are the top 5 albums ever sold?
Top 10 Worldwide Bestselling Albums of All Time
- Michael Jackson – Thriller.
- The Eagles – The Greatest Hits 1971 – 1975 (1976)
- AC/DC – Back in Black (1980)
- Pink Floyd – The Dark Side of The Moon (1973)
- Meat Loaf – Bat Out of Hell (1977)
- Whitney Houston & Various Artists – The Bodyguard (1992)
- Eagles – Hotel California.
What is the top 20 selling albums of all time?
The 20 best-selling albums ever:
- Born in the U.S.A. – Bruce Springsteen.
- Supernatural – Santana.
- Metallica – Metallica.
- Bat Out of Hell – Meat Loaf.
- Saturday Night Fever – Bee Gees.
- Appetite for Destruction – Guns ‘n’ Roses.
- Legend – Bob Marley & The Wailers.
- Gold: Greatest Hits – ABBA.
What is the #1 top selling album of all time worldwide?
Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ of 1982 has sold more than 120 million copies, making it the best-selling album of all time in the world.