For the first time since the Great Recession, the total wealth of The Forbes 400, and the minimum required net worth to make the list, have dropped.
- Elon Musk. $251 B. Texas.
- Jeff Bezos. $151 B.
- Bill Gates. $106 B.
- Larry Ellison. $101 B.
- Warren Buffett. $97 B.
- Larry Page. $93 B.
- Sergey Brin. $89 B.
- Steve Ballmer. $83 B.
Who is the richest American 2022?
Here’s how much five other U.S. billionaires lost in 2022 according to Forbes.
- Jeff Bezos. Title: Founder and chair, Amazon. Estimated 2022 losses: -$80 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg. Title: Co-founder, Meta Platforms (Facebook’s parent company)
- Larry Page. Title: Co-founder and board member, Google.
- Phil Knight.
Who are the top 5 richest Americans?
Top 25 richest Americans
||Net worth in billion US$
Who are the richest in USA?
Below is Forbes’ complete list of the ten richest people in the United States for 2022
- Elon Musk – $251 billion (Tesla / SpaceX)
- Jeff Bezos – $151 billion (Amazon)
- Bill Gates – $106 billion dollars (Microsoft)
- Larry Ellison – $101 billion (Oracle)
- Warren Buffett – $97 billion (Berkshire Hathaway)
Who are the top 10 richest in America? – Related Questions
Who is America’s richest family?
Key Takeaways. At $224.5 billion, the Waltons are the richest family in the world thanks to their massive stake in Walmart, the world’s largest company by revenue.
How many billionaires are in India?
Oxfam India’s latest report which was released on the opening day of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland reveals that the total number of billionaires in India increased from 102 in 2020 to 166 billionaires in 2022.
How many billionaires are in USA?
The U.S. is home to over a quarter of the world’s billionaires, representing about 720 of the roughly 2,700 that exist globally.
What is the richest 1 percent in America?
- The minimum net worth of the top 1% is roughly $11.1 million.
- A person would need to earn an average of $823,763 per year in order to join the top 1%.
- The median salary for all workers in the United States in 2021 was $45,470.
Who is a trillionaire in the US?
A trillionaire is an individual with a net worth equal to at least one trillion in U.S. dollars or a similarly valued currency, such as the euro or the British pound. Currently, no one has yet claimed trillionaire status, although some of the world’s richest individuals may only be a few years away from this milestone.
Who are the top 20 richest man in America?
Top 20 Richest People in America
- Jeff Bezos, $201 billion. Amazon.com.
- Elon Musk, $190.5 billion. Tesla/SpaceX.
- Mark Zuckerberg, $134.5 billion. Meta Platforms.
- Bill Gates, $134 billion.
- Larry Page, $123 billion.
- Sergey Brin, $118.5 billion.
- Larry Ellison, $117.3 billion.
- Warren Buffett, $102 billion.
Who is No 1 richest person in world?
1. Bernard Arnault & family. Bernard Arnault is the CEO and Chair of LVMH (Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton) and his net worth is $198.4 billion, meaning Elon Musk was overtaken as the world’s richest man in 2022.
How many billionaires are in China?
The world’s billionaires—only 3,311 individuals—represent almost $11.8 trillion in wealth.
Billionaires by Country.
|Number of Billionaires
|Collective Billionaire Wealth