The very top of the very top are $235 billion poorer than a year ago, but they’re still worth a combined $1.6 trillion.
- Elon Musk. Liesa Johannssen Koppitz/Bloomberg.
- Jeff Bezos. Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images.
- Warren Buffet. JOHANNES EISELE/AFP/Getty-Images.
- Michael Bloomberg.
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Alice Walton.
- Jacqueline Mars.
Who is the top 20 richest people?
- Elon R Musk. 239.3 Billion Dollars. Tesla.
- Bernard Arnault & family. 198.6 Billion Dollars. LVMH.
- Jeff Bezos. 187.3 Billion Dollars. Amazon.
- Bill Gates. 132.6 Billion Dollars. Microsoft.
- Larry Page. 118.0 Billion Dollars.
- Warren Buffett. 116.1 Billion Dollars.
- Sergey Brin. 113.7 Billion Dollars.
- Larry Ellison. 99.9 Billion Dollars.
Who is the richest person in America 2022?
Here’s how much five other U.S. billionaires lost in 2022 according to Forbes.
- Jeff Bezos. Title: Founder and chair, Amazon. Estimated 2022 losses: -$80 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg. Title: Co-founder, Meta Platforms (Facebook’s parent company)
- Larry Page. Title: Co-founder and board member, Google.
- Phil Knight.
How many billionaires are in the US in 2022?
The U.S. is home to over a quarter of the world’s billionaires, representing about 720 of the roughly 2,700 that exist globally.
Who are the top 20 richest people in America? – Related Questions
Who are the 3 richest families in America?
The top 10 richest families in 2022 by estimated wealth are: The Walton family with $224.5 billion. The Mars family with $160 billion. The Koch family with $128.8 billion.
Which state is richest in USA?
Did your state make the cut? Maryland may have a relatively low median home value compared to many other places in the United States, but the Old Line State has the highest median household income in the country, making it the richest state in America for 2022.
Is USA is a rich country?
Our ranking shows the 50 wealthiest countries, measured by gross domestic product per capita and adjusted by the purchasing in the respective country. The USA is the only country with a large surface area and population among the highest-ranking nations, ranking ninth.
What is the 1 best state to live in USA?
|▲ Overall Rank
||Quality of Life
What are the 10 poorest states in America?
These states and territories have the highest percentages of poverty in the country: Mississippi, Louisiana, New Mexico, Arkansas, West Virginia, Alabama, Kentucky, the District of Columbia, South Carolina, and Oklahoma.
How many billionaires are there in the world in 2022?
Forbes revealed that there are 2,668 billionaires in the world today, but who is the richest amongst them? According to data from Forbes’ Billionaire list which shows real-time net worth (Updated: Jan 10), here are the 10 richest people in the world.
Which country has the most billionaire 2022?
Top 10 Countries With The Most Billionaires 2022. As of 2021, the US is home to the highest number of billionaires in the world with 724, followed by China with 698 billionaires and India with 237 billionaires, as per Forbes. TraceWho Are G-20 Member Countries?
What percentage of Americans are millionaires in 2022?
There are about 22 million millionaires in the U.S. 8.8 % of U.S. adults are millionaires. 33% of U.S. millionaires are women. Having $1 million puts you in the top 10% of wealth in the U.S.