Highest-paid NFL Quarterbacks of 2022
- Matthew Stafford (Rams): $61,500,000.
- Russell Wilson (Broncos): $57,000,000.
- Josh Allen (Bills): $46,961,405.
- Deshaun Watson (Browns): $46,000,000.
- Aaron Rodgers (Packers): $42,000,000.
- Kirk Cousins (Vikings): $40,000,000.
- Patrick Mahomes (Chiefs): $29,450,000.
Who is the highest paid player in the NFL 2022?
Who is the highest-paid NFL player in 2022?
- Aaron Donald Contract: 3 years, $95 million.
- Aaron Donald salary: $26.75 million.
- Signing Bonus: $40 million.
- Average Salary: $31.67 million.
- Free Agent: 2025.
Who is the highest paid man in the NFL?
The list is loaded with quarterbacks, with Tom Brady recently taking over the top spot. Below are the 34 highest-paid players in NFL history, heading into the 2022 season and updated with the help of data from Spotrac.com.
Who is the highest paid NFL player right now?
1. Deshaun Watson, $230 million
- Deshaun Watson, $230 million. Signed: March 2022 (contract ends in 2026)
- Russell Wilson (DEN), $165 million.
- Kyler Murray (ARI), $160 million.
- Aaron Rodgers (GB), $150.6 million.
- Josh Allen (BUF), $150 million.
Who are the top 5 paid QB in the NFL? – Related Questions
What is Tom Brady’s salary?
In 2022, Brady will earn a base salary of $1,120,000 and a signing bonus of $28,880,000, while carrying a cap hit of $11,896,000 and a dead cap value of $47,000,000. Contract Notes: 2022 Roster Bonus: $13.88M (fully guaranteed, treated as signing bonus) No-tag clause for 2023.
What is the lowest paying NFL player?
Practice Squad players who fall within one of three parameters for a fixed amount: Fixed weekly salary of $11,500. Practice Squad players who do not fall within one of the three parameters for a fixed amount: Minimum weekly payment of $15,400; maximum weekly payment of $19,900.
Who is the highest-paid athlete 2022?
Who are the highest-paid athletes in the world?
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $200 million.
- Kylian Mbappé – $110 million.
- Phil Mickelson – $102 million.
- Canelo Alvarez – $73 million.
- Stephen Curry – $54 million.
- Russell Wilson – $48.5 million.
- Max Scherzer/Justin Verlander – $43.3 million.
Who is the highest-paid NFL quarterback 2022?
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers — highest-paid player in the NFL
- Aaron Rodgers contract: 4 years, $200 million ($150.8 million in guarantees)
- Aaron Rodgers salary: $26.47 million (2022)
- Signing bonus: $40.8 million.
- Average annual salary: $50 million.
Is Tom Brady the highest-paid NFL player?
It took him 45 years, seven Super Bowl wins, and a brief retirement, but Tom Brady is finally the NFL’s highest-paid player.
Do NFL Waterboys get paid?
Thieneman’s latest clip, which drew nearly 300,000 viewers in one day, claims that the average NFL water boy salary is actually around $53,000. That figure is also reported elsewhere, such as the sports website Stack, although data from the league itself isn’t readily available.
How much does a towel boy make in the NFL?
How much does the NFL towel boy make? According to the statistics, the salary of an NFL towel boy is similar to that of an NFL Waterboy. That means an NFL towel boy can make $53,000 a year.
How much money does a ball boy in the NFL make?