Shantanu Narayen (Dec 1, 2007–)
Adobe / CEO
Shantanu Narayen is an Indian-American business executive. He has been the chairman, president, and chief executive officer of Adobe Inc. since December 2007. Before this, he was the company’s president and chief operating officer since 2005.
How much is Adobe net worth?
Adobe has a market cap or net worth of $152.82 billion as of December 17, 2022. Adobe’s market cap has decreased by -50.92% in one year.
How much does Adobe CEO make?
What is the salary of Shantanu Narayen? As the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Adobe Inc, the total compensation of Shantanu Narayen at Adobe Inc is $39,145,600. There are no executives at Adobe Inc getting paid more.
How old is Shantanu Narayen?
59 years (May 27, 1963)
Shantanu Narayen / Age
Who is owner of Adobe? – Related Questions
Who is the richest CEO?
- Bernard Arnault, co-founder, chair, and CEO of LVMH, is the richest person and the richest man in the world with a net worth of $172.9 billion.
- Behind Arnault is co-founder and CEO of Tesla, Elon Musk.
Who is the youngest CEO ever?
Evan Spiegel (aged 32): The American entrepreneur Evan Thomas Spiegel co-founded the social media start-up Snap Inc. with Stanford University students Bobby Murphy and Reggie Brown. He is also the CEO of the business. Spiegel was the youngest billionaire in the world in 2015.
Who is the oldest Fortune 500 CEO?
Meet Fortune 500’s most senior CEOs
- Warren E. Buffett. Age: 91. Company: Berkshire Hathaway.
- Roger S. Penske. Age: 84.
- Seifi Ghasemi. Age: 77. Company: Air Products & Chemicals.
- A. James Teague. Age: 76.
- William T. Dillard II. Age: 76.
- Stephen A. Schwarzman. Age: 74.
- Richard C. Adkerson. Age: 74.
- John F. Barrett. Age: 72.
Who is the CEO of Adobe Creative Cloud?
Shantanu Narayen is chairman and chief executive officer of Adobe, one of the largest and most diversified software companies in the world.
How many Indian CEO are there in the US?
At the most recent count, 60 of the CEOs of Fortune 500 companies are of Indian origin.
Who is the CEO of Keebler?
Sam K. Reed is the CEO at Keebler Foods .
Did Kellogg’s buyout Keebler?
In March 2001, The Keebler Company was acquired by the Kellogg Company.
Who owns Keebler now?
Keebler Company/Parent organizations