Net worth of Gautam Adani, who is the Chairman of Indian conglomerate Adani Group, stands at $120 billion while Jeff Bezos net worth rose to $121 billion, as of 24 January 2023. Bernard Arnault with $188 billion remains the richest person on the earth.
Who is world’s largest rich man?
Top 10 Richest Man In The World 2023-2024
Elon Musk, who continues to hold the number one position with a net worth of $190 billion. If we talk about the market value of his current electric car company Tesla, it is around $800 billion.
Who is the king of billionaire?
List of royalty by net worth
||$43 billion — $30 billion
||$28 billion — $20 billion
||Salman of Saudi Arabia
||Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan (died in 2022)
How rich is Elon Musk?
Musk’s fortune once sat as high as $320 billion in late 2021. As of Jan. 10, Forbes estimates that his net worth sits at $142.1 billion, making him the No.
Who is richest person in the world 2023? – Related Questions
How many billionaires in the world?
The world’s billionaires—only 3,311 individuals—represent almost $11.8 trillion in wealth. The global billionaire population continued to grow in 2021, increasing by 3%.
Billionaires by Region.
|Number of billionaires
|Collective Billionaire Wealth
How to become a billionaire?
7 Doable Ways to Become a Billionaire
- Invest in stocks and mutual funds.
- Start your own business.
- Purchase property in high-value areas and rent it out.
- Create a product or service that is in high demand and has low competition.
- Create opportunities.
- Find a high-paying and stable job.
- Maintain your wealth.
How did Elon Musk loses $100 billion?
Following the acquisition, Musk was mostly occupied with Twitter, which resulted in the loss of shares of Tesla. According to Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Musk’s wealth plummeted to $137 billion. Musk also sold many shares of Tesla throughout the year.
How old is Elon Musk?
51 years (June 28, 1971)
Elon Musk / Age
Who lost 200 billion dollars?
That makes Musk the first person ever to lose $200 billion in wealth, Bloomberg reported last week. The bulk of Musk’s wealth is tied up in Tesla (TSLA), whose stock plunged 65% in 2022. Demand for Tesla (TSLA)s weakened as competition in electric vehicles from established automakers surged last year.
What is the monthly income of Elon Musk?
Elon Musk 2023 Complete Profile
|Monthly Income And Salary
$200 Million +
||$2400 Million +
||28 June 1971
Who is the No 1 rich person?
1. Bernard Arnault & family. Bernard Arnault is the CEO and Chair of LVMH (Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton) and his net worth is $210.8 billion, he overtook Elon Musk as the world’s richest man in 2022.
Who are the 5 richest man in the world?
Top 10 richest people in the world
- Elon Musk – $189 billion.
- Bernard Arnault & Family – $167 billion.
- Gautam Adani and family – $127 billion.
- Jeff Bezos – $117 billion.
- Bill Gates – $117 billion.
- Warren Buffet – $110 billion.
- Larry Ellison – $97 billion.
- Mukesh Ambani – $94.8 billion.