- Bernard Arnault: $165 billion.
- Elon Musk: $161 billion.
- Gautam Adani: $125 billion.
- Bill Gates: $114 billion.
- Jeff Bezos: $112 billion.
- Warren Buffett: $105 billion.
- Larry Ellison: $92.3 billion.
- Steve Ballmer: $88.2 billion.
Who is the No 1 richest person in world?
- Bernard Arnault, co-founder, chair, and CEO of LVMH, is the richest person and the richest man in the world with a net worth of $172.9 billion.
- Behind Arnault is co-founder and CEO of Tesla, Elon Musk.
Who is the world’s richest man 2022?
Elon Musk, the owner of Tesla SpaceX company, who is of American origin, comes first in the world’s Richest man in the world today. If we talk about his total assets, then according to him he has 250 billion-dollar assets. In second place comes Bernard Arnault, the owner of LVMH company of French origin.
Who is the top 10 richest man in 2022?
- Gautam Adani and family. India’s first richest person, Gautam Adani & family has a staggering net worth of $135.8 billion.
- Mukesh Ambani.
- Shiv Nadar.
- Cyrus Poonawalla.
- Radhakishan Damani.
- Savitri Jindal and family.
- Dilip Shanghvi.
- Lakshmi Mittal.