Who is the Red Bull f1 manager married to?
Christian Horner and his wife Geri, the former Spice Girl, have amassed an enormous fortune. The Red Bull team principal is reportedly worth an estimated £40 million, and his musician wife is reportedly worth an estimated £33m.
Who owns Red Bull F1?
Mateschitz owned 49 percent of Red Bull. Chaleo Yoovidhya owned the other 51 percent. They formed Red Bull together in 1987. Yoovidhya died in 2012 and his son, Chalerm, now has the 51 percent stake in Red Bull.